Friday, April 22, 2011

Great Idea

I hate it when I cannot find something that I just KNOW is in my house. Especially when it would be super useful. I remembered today that we kept my old camera when I upgraded so that Gordon would have a camera to take with him when he goes on work training because he always goes to all these cool places and never has any pics to prove it ;) Anyways, there is a good reason I ditched that old camera but it is better than nothing!! I was quite pleased with myself for thinking of this and walked to our room to retrieve it from where I THOUGHT it was.... not there. Or anywhere else I can think of :(( I must have put it in a really "good spot".  Don't you hate it when you do that?

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Those great ideas are always 'great' at the time. :)

    Your girls are adorable!

    I will definitely be stopping by again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that a lot. You're just getting old...hehe

    ReplyDelete