Friday, April 22, 2011

Just a normal week

Sorry I have been neglecting all 8 of you, my blog followers ;) I am officially addicted to reading blogs by moms who have adopted- especially those who have adopted older kids! Alas, though, I should keep you updated on our  the girls' life!

This week on Monday we went to the beach with some friends but I took not one single picture! We were only there for an hour and a half before exhaustion set in due to the super busy week we had last week. O well, it was still fun and we got to see a different batch of friends than normal ;) 

Our friend Maddox came to play Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday because his school was on spring break. Addison and Maddox had a GREAT time playing! She was super sad when he left each day. She was overjoyed when they got to have a "sleepover" on Wednesday at naptime. There is nothing that girl loves more than a sleepover! She loved it so much that when he got here on Thursday she was ready for it to be sleepover time by about 15 minutes into his visit- at around 9:30 HA! 

Also, we have made snickerdoodles twice in the past 3 days and of course Addison HAS to help :) She helps with more and more each time and I must say, she's no more messy than I am so I can't complain.
These giant spoonfuls of flour she insisted on transferring to the bowl 
ALL BY HERSELF did make me a little nervous...


She was sure proud of herself though!


And since this post seems to be mostly about A,
Kaitlyn needed some representation too!
Her new OBSESSION centers on flip-flops, 
especially those that belong to a certain big sister.


She puts them on all by herself and walks around quite well!

Finally, sorry for the not-so-great picture quality :( My camera completely died for no apparent reason so it will be iPhone pics until we go home in May and I steal one of my mom's old cameras ;)

If any of you hear of an amature photographer looking to upgrade to a nicer camera, please let me know! I really want my next camera to be a "real" camera aka a DSLR but I need it to be used ;)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures! Your phone does fine for now. Addison is looking so grown up. Love that Kaitlyn too!

    ReplyDelete