Friday, July 15, 2011

The Fountains and Build a Bear

The day before the day before vacation I took the girls to the Eastern Shore Center Fountains to play. They, especially Kaitlyn, love to run and play and get soaked :) Some of our best friends here were closing on their house that day so I volunteered to take their four little girls with me... it went great, though I must say I can't remember the last time I counted to six that many times in one morning! haha
Their girls are great and are a great help with my girls so it never feels like any trouble.
I didn't manage to get any good pictures of the Debruin girls though.
 I guess I was too busy counting to six (?) hehe ;)

Kaitlyn is non stop action while we are there. She loves it!

One of her old cry room buddies from Mars Hill happened
 to be there so she even had a friend her size!

AND Addison's BFF Breanna came to join us!
Addison is always SUPER excited anytime we get to see her :)
Just so happens I love hanging out with her Mommy so it works out nicely!

Breanna really brings out the silly side of Addison which is great!!
Thankfully we had two big buckets so Addison could be just like Breanna.

They were quite pleased with themselves :)

Addison had been saving up her money for quite a while and with a coupon,
had enough to get a new animal from Build a Bear!
To make it even better, Breanna came along with us!
It was a fun day to say the least :)
A big thanks to Mrs Anna and the Debruin girls for occupying Kaitlyn
in Build a Bear and joining us on such a fun day!!

I love this picture of them, so cute!!

1 comment: