Friday, July 15, 2011

SOOO far behind!

Oh my goodness, I am so far behind with this silly blog!
It has been a crazy busy month, in the best way of course, and I just had to let some things slide.
To top it all off, I accidentally set the date on my camera off a year (who knew 2010 was over already??) and when I imported my pictures into iPhoto they, obviously, imported with the wrong date. No big deal, I thought. I changed the date and expected the events to change accordingly. No such luck. I can NOT figure out how to fix it so atleast half of my summer pictures are up in the middle of the 2010 pictures. This is not only driving me insane but also making it very difficult to pick pictures for blog posts. URG. Anyone know how to fix this??
I will try and catch up soon, pictures in order or not ;)

1 comment:

  1. God is SO great! Just seconds after posting this, I noticed we have an update in the app store and guess what??? They fixed it!!!! Hooray!!! I'm not crazy!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete