Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kaitlyn's New Teeth

Just a quick little note written for myself when I someday go back and attempt to scrapbook ;) A couple weeks ago, Kaitlyn opened her little mouth and I noticed that she "suddenly" had one two year molar all the way in! Oops!! If she hadn't bit me all of those times when I used to check for teeth, I might have been a little more aware of these recent happenings in her life ;)
I imagine her new little tooth broke the gum when she was about 23 months. That was her bottom right molar. Her bottom left followed quickly after and broke through right at 24 months. We're still watching for those top two, no sign of them yet... no visible sign anyway. I'm still a little scared to go feeling around in there- she has the jaw strength of an alligator! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment