Sunday, January 15, 2012

October in Review

I don't want to just skip over all the time I've missed so I'm going to try to do a quick series and just give you the highlights.
We drove home for another wedding! We sure have done that quite a few times in our 5.5 years of marriage and Coast Guard life! This time it was for Geoff and Avery Smith's happy day :) I took maybe two pictures of the whole day :/ Gordon was in the wedding and I was just grateful the girls stayed mostly quiet.  They were exhausted by the time we made it to the reception so I had my arms quite full. It was an absolutely gorgeous wedding though and we were thrilled to be able to be there!!

The morning after the wedding, we drove back to Alabama and brought my mom with us!
We had so much fun for over two full weeks! It was the longest my mom has ever gotten to stay and we took full advantage. Here are just a sprinkling of the 945 pictures we took. You only think I'm kidding about the number. I'm not.
We HAD to go back to the "Train Place" as Addison calls it. She loved it again and Kaitlyn loved it this time too!

We also ventured over to Pensacola to watch the Blue Angels and it was SO worth it!! We loved it and the girls did too. Much to my surprise, they had a blast at the museum too and cried when we had to leave!

They loved playing in all the different airplanes!


And using the big guns ;)

I think this might be my favorite picture of Nanny and Kaitlyn to date!

This and the picture of mom and Kaitlyn were both from our night at the fair :)

We love this picture!! This is from our night at Bellingrath Gardens :)

GREAT picture of Mom and the girls at Bellingrath

Our two beautiful trick or treaters :)) We were so happy to have Nanny go with us this year!
Don't be fooled, we went many more places and did plenty more fun things but I had to narrow it down to the best pictures.  I'll be posting more on Facebook soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment