Friday, June 10, 2011

"Pass" Update

Kaitlyn is transitioning well to life without her beloved pacifier. She's still crying each time I put her down but for a very short time so I can live with that. I sure hope we get back to happy sleep times soon though! Before pass broke she would barely even hug me because she was in such a hurry to get in her bed :) 
Despite the progress we've made, this particular day she was convinced she was not ready for morning nap. I walked in to wake her up so we could leave and she had apparently thrown all her stuff out of her bed during her two minute protest ;)

She is doing so well that it has become somewhat of a joke. She occasionally asks for "pass" during the day but has this look in her eye that shows she really does know it's gone but she just figures she'll ask,
 just in case I found one ;) The first couple times I tried to be sympathetic when she asked but then when she repeated it I would say in my "oh that was funny" voice that "pass broke silly." It totally worked and even Addison plays along which helps Kaitlyn.

Also, as a side note,
 the girls are really playing well together again which makes this Mommy VERY happy :)

Just a short little post but atleast you know we're still alive! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment