Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vacation

I better hurry up and post this before we go out of town again!! haha
 Getting our vacation off to the right start ;)
 Helping Daddy look for bugs, hehe
 Can you tell it was bright? haha
This was our first time in the pool this season and she was doing great!!

We had a great week at home. As you've already read, we spent the first weekend celebrating our 5 year anniversary! We had a great time. Tammy took Monday off so we took advantage and hung out at her house that day... but I didn't think to take any pics.
We went back to my parents' house and relaxed for the afternoon... last visit I got in trouble for not taking a single pic of my mom, so I remembered this time ;)




On Tuesday, Kaitlyn woke up with a new tooth! No wonder she was so fussy the day before ;)
see?
 That afternoon we had our friends, the Afflerbachs, come over and hang out! Isn't it great to have those friends that you can just pick right back up where you left off and it feels seamless? We love hanging out with them :) I really need to quit slacking off on the pictures though!

Wednesday Kaitlyn got sick and I took her in to the ER.
Looks real sick, huh?


Turns out Mommy was right no matter how cheery she looked while we were there. She had a double ear infection and a sore throat so off we went with a Rx.

Looked like everything was headed in the right direction... until Addison got sick on Thursday. LOL 
She was running a fever for no apparent reason.
We still managed to see most people and make the rounds but it was a crazy week.

On Saturday we got to see and hang out with Trey and Erin!!! And then BBQ with all "the guys" as I've always called them. That expression doesn't work nearly so well now that most of them are married... 
I love getting to hang out with all the wives now though :)
 Happy Birthday Avery!!!

Just like the good old days... haha

We were hoping to go to church on Sunday at the church most of the guys go to but couldn't justify sharing our germs...
Crazy week I'm telling you! 
I'm just glad we are going back in a couple weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment