Friday, September 2, 2011

Grammy's Visit

Ok, I lied, I mean I didn't intend to but I'm not finished catching up yet!! I forgot I hadn't posted about Tammy coming to visit! Boy was I behind. It was a great week with lots of relaxing, yummy food, and some great shopping! haha. No really, we found some great deals while she was here ;) Here are some pictures... I apologize for the insane number of them... I'll catch up eventually!
I was so proud of Addison for doing this! She has really been breaking out of her self-imposed box lately!

Tire Swing (sorry for the funny angle, I had the ride the opposite side to keep it balanced)

Kaitlyn had a good ole time swinging with Grammy ;)

And must never be left out of anything Addison does ;)

Checking out her sticker decorating... stickers courtesy of Grammy :)

Addison LOVES to play cards and drink "hot chocwit." She remembered we did this last time Grammy visited so we had to do it again.

She thinks she's hot stuff. (Partly because it's a secret and we don't talk about it until after K is in bed)


More fun at a different park

Yay for pictures with Mommy ;)

Excuse those chipmunk cheeks the girls have ;)

I just love him :)

They had a blast at the wading pool!



We love it when Grammy comes to visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment