Saturday, August 20, 2011

Vacation!!! Part 8 (The Frio!!!!)

We spent the last week or so of vacation at the Frio River. It was tons of fun! We used to go every year when I was a kid but it got a little sporadic as I got older and Gordon and I had only been once together which means this was only the second trip in 10 years! Crazy! The river was waaayy down this year due to a SEVERE drought in Texas but we still had fun. We went with a big group of our great friends unofficially adopted extended family and had a blast. Here are just a sprinkling of my favorite pictures from the trip:


I know its blurry but I still love this one ;)


I can't believe they are 10!!! Seriously??

First big girl ponytail!

Wiped out

I love these guys!

Me and Gail :)

Love this one of Addison and Papa

Love this one of Kaitlyn with Nanny and Papa!

And this one :)


I promise we both had bathing suits on, I just took my straps off to work on correcting my tan lines :)

I had fun jumping off the rock with the boys :)

Love my little family!




Love this pic of all of us!!! 
Me and Mika. Mika is one of those friends that I can go long periods of time without seeing but pick right back up where we left off :) Hopefully the long periods of time part will go away when we move home!
 All in all we simply had a GREAT week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment